Lunes, Hulyo 2, 2012

Pizza Hut Scandal: True Experience


It was early evening of 27th June 2012 when I headed to meet a friend in Pacita Complex when we saw Pizza Hut offering good discount on food of any kind.

We went in and checked out how low the prices be since Pizza Hut was one of my best and favorite Pizza ever since I knew food.

We dined in and ordered 199PHP meal - which was actually good for two. After we ordered, we received the soup. It was good, really really good. Then here came the Spaghetti with Garlic Bread and then the small Pizza.

We ate the pasta first, it was so delicious and when we are about to finish the pasta, I saw something in my plate. I looked at it so meticulously and to my surprised it was a small grasshopper that was cooked together with the pasta. We have not started eating the pizza yet but we were not able to eat anyway since we already lose our appetite.
I called in the crew and let them see what I have in my plate, the crew then called the Manager as I insisted too.

In fairness, the Manager was so apologetic and offered many food at no price but I refused. Where in the world you would be eating so much food where in fact you already have a trauma eating your fave food but only to find out there's insect in it? I would never come back to this resto. It was such a bad experience! This store is located in Pacita Complex, San Pedro Laguna, beside Shopwise.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento